64 Gallon Confidential Materials Cart
Executive Security Console
Loackable Desk-side Container
Grizzly Security ShredEx disposes confidential documents like Grizzly Security Armored Express secures your money, with professional Bonded Security Experts. Add a Layer of Security Protection for FREE that no other shred service offers in Montana.
- Optional schedules are: Weekly, Bi-weekly, or every 4th week. Additional service charge: a $3.00 gas surcharge per trip to customer site. Prices subject to change due to market changes.
- Purge Service may include fees for location, time and labor in addition to container fees.
- Credit Card Payments require additional pass through charges for processor & credit card fees.>/li>
- Containers are provided to customers free of charge for regular service and purge requests.
Thank you in advance for your consideration in using Grizzly Security ShredEx for your local and mobile on-site secure shredding service.
Greg Harris - Chairman, Richard Jochim - President, Cindy Jochim - Financial Officer
WHY IS LOCAL GRIZZLY SECURITY SHREDEX A CUT ABOVE THE REST?
- Professionally maintained cutting edge equipment and methods to dispose of and recycle your documents and media containing sensitive information. Our mobile data destruction units are far superior over the competition due to our method; we are one of the very few companies out there that can give you a 100% guarantee that your information has been 100% securely processed.
- We are bonded security and technical experts. Operators and employees have been extensively trained to perform their job with integrity, professionalism, and honesty as mission critical service to you.
- Shredding is required by law and we provide security protection for you and your customers. Industrial espionage is ever increasing problem; believe it or not there are professional groups of people competing for your proprietary information. Just type in www.scip.org into your web browser.
- Identity theft and fraud are at an all time high. In the information age personal information is transmitted over so many different kinds of media. Identity theft is a very profitable business for criminals at your expense.
- The federal government is taking Industrial espionage, Identity theft and fraud very seriously. Every day local and federal governments are enforcing old laws and enacting new laws that govern and protect the storing, transmission, and most importantly the disposal of personal and proprietary information. (www.firstgov.gov)
- Business owners are responsible for customer.s private information that includes any document: That a person is a customer, customers name and address, social security number, account numbers, application information, consumer report information, and credit card information. Compromising this information could result in fines exceeding $10,000.00 per violation.
The following destruction methods are security issues that cost and bear more business risk which involve more personnel to supervise these .dated. slow labor intensive methods.
- In-House Processing: Usually unsupervised destruction with manually operated equipment.
- High Security Risk - Was there a Background Check for Operator(s)?
- High Materials Costs - waste bags, original equipment cost, maintenance of equipment
- High Processing Costs - labor/time to shred, remove staples and paper clips, etc. *(Is this a good use of personnel time over their primary function of supporting revenue tasks?)
- Slow Speed Throughput
- Paper Disposal Costs
- Cost of business due diligence to provide supervision in the destruction of information for reasonable consumer protection.
- On-Site Destruction: Other shred trucks are WITHOUT a fully automated hands free process.
- High Security Risk - Was there a Background Check for Operator(s)? Are they Bonded?
- High Supervision Cost for the Business due to the following: No Automatic Truck Lift System which slows the processing time, SLOW speeds of shredding manually, Operator inside truck bed (difficult to supervise at all)
- Cross Cut is NOT a Hi-Tech Shredding Solution - Cross Cut allows for each piece of paper to fall into close proximity which has a higher probability of successful reconstruction off-site after the service leaves where the paper could be readily available for reconstruction efforts.